• Full payment bookings will receive a optioned discounted price - or a deposit of $200 is payable at the time of booking and no booking will be held without this payment.
• The deposit is to be deducted from the final balance payable and is non-refundable upon cancellation.
• Should the booking time be altered and if the alterations are for a longer period of time, additional costs will be incurred.
• All monies processed and paid are non-refundable upon cancellation.
• Payment in full will become owing and must be received no less than 30 days prior to the booking date.
• Should the booking be cancelled with less than 60 days notice, the client will remain liable for the total costs.
• All additional cost of collection of outstanding monies will also be the liability of the client.
Conditions of travel
• Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to consume alcohol in the limousine.
• The consumption of any food is not permitted in the limousine.
• The client must be aware of the maximum number of passengers allowed in the limousine and no exception will be made. Children will be counted as adults when traveling in the limousine.
• Children under the age of four are not permitted to travel in the limousine without adult supervision.
• Should passengers cause any acts of vandalism or any damage to the limousine, all repairs and/or cleaning cost will be invoiced and become the responsibility of the client who booked the limousine.
• Chrysler Limousines reserve the right at all times to refuse the transportation of any passenger at any time without reason.
• Passengers who are intoxicated and/or and behave in an unruly or unacceptable manner to the driver or other passengers will not be allowed to travel in the limousine.
• Chrysler Limousines accept no responsibility for any lost, damaged or stolen property – please ensure all personal belongings are taken with you upon leaving the limousine.
• In the vent of any unforeseen circumstances, be it a mechanical breakdown or any other event, either before or during the booking, Chrysler Limousines will be provide a substitute vehicle if possible or other mode of transportation. We reserve the right to substitute a vehicle in case of an emergency.
• Our driver is only able to provide service according to the times booked. However, if the limousine and driver is available to extend the booking time then additional charges will be incurred by the hour at the rate specified by the driver.
• Stretch Limousines are limited access vehicles. Drivers reserve the right to deny any access to a venue that may put the vehicle and its patrons in an unsafe situation.
• Luggage capacity of the vehicles is restrictive.
• We reserve the right to refuse the addition of personal decorations to the vehicle should the possibility of damage be present.